Monday, June 14, 2010

What a week!

Hola all!

Hope you all have had a great weekend! Since I last updated a lot has gone on here in La Plata, Argentina! In my last blog post I mentioned that on Thursday I was going to meet up with Yanina again, so I did just that! Megan and I met with her because Britt was unable to go with me. At first Meg and I were like how are we going to have a descent conversation when neither of us speak a good amount of spanish. So going into the conversation we both had our doubts. Anyways...Yanina usually has lunch with a girl named Andrea, but to our surprise Iara came with her (the girl that was at Yanina's apt last Saturday night when Britt and I went over). So we started eating lunch and were having a normal conversation and out of the blue Iara mentioned that both her and Yanina had had bad days this past week. So I jumped on that transition and asked why. Yanina mentioned that she thought it was something spiritual going on within her and Iara agreed. So I asked them could I share something with them so I went through a booklet that we use in crusade called the 4 spiritual laws. The 4 spiritual laws book is a booklet that breaks the Bible down into 4 key points. So we went through that and Yanina had tears and her eyes. When we got to the point in the booklet where it was asking about a decision they both were like we want to have Christ in our lives but we don't know how. So Meg and I explained to them how and they said they wanted to pray the prayer alone when they got home, so on that day God had two beautiful women accept Him! On Friday we met them to give them each a Bible so that is exciting. We will be meeting with them on Wednesday for a follow up so I will def. update on that.

Soo...I don't have time to write anymore now because today is not a day to be online, but I will def. tell you about the rest of the week and this weekend on Wednesday because there is much more to tell!

Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment